Try this delicious Mango Avocado Salsa that is a wonderful alternative to the traditional tomato salsa. It has a wonderful combination of flavors that will go wonderfully with your choice of chips, meat or side. This recipe is one that is so good and you will want to add it to your list to try for sure.
This recipe serves about 4 people.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
You Will Need:
Ripe mango that has been diced
Avocado that has been gutted and cubed
Red onion that is diced
Green onion which has been thinly sliced
Green pepper that has been cut
Red bell pepper that is diced
Chopped fresh cilantro
Fresh squeezed lime juice
Salt and ground pepper
Rinse and pat dry all of the vegetables.
Cut up each of the vegetables.
Combined into a bowl. Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Serve with chips or as a topping.
This tasty and beautiful Mango Avocado Salsa is so good and ads beautiful color to any dish you choose. It is also wonderful to enjoy alone or with chips. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
What is your favorite way to use mango?
Mango Avocado Salsa
- 2 ripe mango cubed
- 2 avocado gutted and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 green onion sliced very thin
- 2 green peppers diced
- 2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro chopped and rinsed
- 6 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Rinse and pat dry all of the vegetables.
- Cut up each of the vegetables.
- Combined into a bowl. Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve with chips or as a topping.