If you are looking for a delicious light summer dessert, you are going to want to try this delicious Watermelon Pizza recipe! It is delicious, satisfies the sweet tooth, and you don’t have to worry about too many calories. The best of both worlds!
This makes for a good cold treat!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
2 thick slices seedless watermelon
1 8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening
Fruit for decorating such as: kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
large sharp knife
- In a medium size bowl whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Prepare the fruit. Wash and slice the fruit. Pat dry. Make sure it is dried completely.
- Take the watermelon slices and pat them with a paper towel, this will help the cream cheese stick better.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the watermelon slices. Then decorate however you wish with the sliced fruit.
- Combine the milk chocolate and coconut oil. Place in microwave for 30 second increments. Stir well. Repeat process until melted and combined well together.
- Once chocolate is melted together, drizzle over the fruit.
- Place in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.
Enjoy Watermelon Pizza!
You might also like Passover Chicken Schnitzel.